All of our games are fun, unique, and enhance eye-hand coordination. Our games are ideal for backyard fun for the whole family, tailgating, camping trips, the beach, or even indoor spaces likes gymnasiums. Some of you may know Bottle Bash as Poleish or Polish Horseshoes, Frisknock, Flimsee, Beersbee, Poles … You can call it anything you want but you have to check out our game! Learn more about the rule to these addicting games before you play. If you’ve played cornhole, ladder ball, washer toss, horseshoes, or tossed a Frisbee you are going to love our games.
(1) Find a flat surface and place both poles at a distance of 20, 30, or 40 feet apart depending on skill level and age.
(2) Place the bottles on top of the poles.
(3) Two or four players can play at a time.
(4) Each team chooses a pole to defend and stand behind. Team members will stand behind the same pole.
(5) Players must stay behind their designated pole at all times, both while throwing and catching.
(6) The bodies of both the throwing and the defending teams must stay
behind the plane of their pole at all times.
Object of the game:
Throw the disc at your opponents’ bottle and/or pole to score points. The
defending team tries to catch the disc and bottle before they hit the ground.
This is very important pay attention!
* A member of one team will toss the disc in attempt to strike the opposing team’s bottle or pole.
* The defending team tries to catch the disc thrown by the throwing team (and bottle if hit off pole) so that the disc/bottle do not hit the ground.
* If the disc is tossed and does not travel the full distance to the defending team’s pole, the defending team is then allowed to throw the disc from the location that it has landed. Teammates alternate throwing the disc.
(1) Only the throwing team can score points. Points are awarded when objects hit the ground. Objects Point System:
*Dropped Disc = 1 Point
*Dropped Bottle = 2 Points
*Dropped Disc & Bottle = 3 Points
*Maximum points awarded per throw = 3 Points
(2) Defending team can save points by catching disc and bottle if hit.
(3) Games can be played to 11, 15, or 21. Teams must win by 2